NEW YORK (AP) — Months after saying she was planning a family, Janet Jackson has been spotted sporting an apparent baby bump.
The 50-year-old singer announced in April that she was postponing her tour because she planning a family with husband Wissam Al Mana, saying she was on “doctor’s orders” to rest.
Pictures published online by Entertainment Tonight show Jackson leaving a baby-furniture store in London.
Jackson’s brother, Tito, confirmed his sister’s pregnancy in an interview with SiriusXM’s Andy Cohen in June. The baby will be Jackson’s first.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
- Better Business Bureau warns consumers about upcoming Van Gogh event in Seattle
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle