NEW YORK (AP) — Janet Jackson has announced rescheduled tour dates after taking time to recover from an unspecified surgical procedure.
The singer said Thursday the North American leg of her “Unbreakable” tour will resume May 14 in Las Vegas. Rescheduled shows include concerts in Portland, Oregon; Houston; Detroit; Atlanta; Washington; New York; Philadelphia and more.
Live Nation said tickets for previously announced dates will be honored at rescheduled shows.
Jackson said didn’t offer details about her medical procedure earlier this month, but confirmed on Twitter that she did not have cancer.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- Meet the outspoken Puget Sound resident on CBS' 'Tough as Nails'
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
The 49-year-old began the tour in August in support of her latest album, “Unbreakable.” Before performing in North America again, she heads to Europe for shows in March.