NEW YORK (AP) — Tony Award host James Corden will be getting some starry help when he hands out the trophies next weekend — fellow Tony winners Angela Lansbury, James Earl Jones and Neil Patrick Harris have also signed up.
They’ll join a list that now includes Claire Danes, Jake Gyllenhaal, Daniel Dae Kim, Diane Lane, Lucy Liu, Sean Hayes, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Marlee Matlin, Uzo Aduba, Blair Underwood and Andrew Rannells.
The telecast is scheduled for June 12 at the Beacon Theatre in New York City. It will be televised on CBS.
Those who have already lined up to attend are: Barbra Streisand, Oprah Winfrey, Cate Blanchett, Carole King, Audra McDonald, Saoirse Ronan, Patina Miller, Nathan Lane, Steve Martin and Edie Brickell.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival