The debate level over an internet photo is reaching blue/black-or-gold/white dress level.
Is this Tom Hanks or Bill Murray? The debate level over an internet photo is reaching blue/black-or-gold/white dress level.
In the picture originally posted on the Facebook group, “Reasons My Son Is Crying,” Tom Hanks or Bill Murray is seen mimicking a crying baby. The post’s caption states that it’s the “Groundhog Day” actor, but some aren’t convinced.
The debate, though, may be moot. The Guardian contacted the post’s author Laura DiMichele-Ross, who posted the picture in 2013 though it was taken in Scotland in 2012 by her husband, Adam Ross.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- 3 mysteries and more paperbacks to help you ease into fall
She told the Guardian that they find the talk funny. “I personally don’t see the resemblance to Tom Hanks but we’ve noticed that people have been mentioning it for years.”