LOS ANGELES (AP) — Liam Hemsworth and Jeff Goldblum apparently developed a bromance while making their new movie, “Independence Day: Resurgence.”
Hemsworth says he loved Goldblum before they ever worked together and “I love him now.”
“I love you,” Goldblum told Hemsworth as they promoted the film in London.
Hemsworth said his co-star’s enthusiasm is what he finds the most intoxicating.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival
“This guy is so much fun,” Hemsworth said. “He loves acting, he loves making movies, so working with him … was a constant reminder to enjoy it and be passionate about it because this guy is more passionate about it than anyone there.”
“Independence Day: Resurgence” is in theaters now.