LOS ANGELES (AP) — Rapper Iggy Azalea and Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young have called off their engagement months after a social media spawned scandal that appeared to expose Young’s infidelity.
In an Instagram post Sunday, the 26-year-old Australian writes that she’s tried to rebuild her trust in Young, but it has become apparent that she’s unable. She says she wishes Young the best and adds that “futures can be rewritten and as of today mine is a blank page.”
Young, who also goes by the nickname Swaggy P, was more succinct with his announcement. The 31-year-old simply tweeted the word , “single.”
A video taken by Young’s Lakers teammate D’Angelo Russell turned up online in March and appeared to show Young bragging about being with other women.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle