We hate to mention it so soon, but we're actually planning our annual Holiday Guide, to be published in the newspaper Nov. 28, right now. The Seattle Times annual...
We hate to mention it so soon, but we’re actually planning our annual Holiday Guide, to be published in the newspaper Nov. 28, right now.
The Seattle Times annual holiday entertainment guide is chock full of listings of holiday family fun, from theatrical presentations of “A Christmas Carole” to classical-music sing-ins of Handel’s “Messiah,” to that Seattle-area special, the Christmas Ships.
But for us to list them, you need to tell us about them. If you have an arts or entertainment event you want listed in this year’s guide, please send press releases and artwork (not returnable) as soon as possible. Here’s how.
Mail to: Holiday Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Art Outings: 2 Seattle Times writers experience (and sometimes endure) the dinner and antics of Teatro ZinZanni VIEW
- Multimillion-dollar art collection, once promised to SAM, now up for auction at Christie's VIEW
- Seattle high-school teacher shares 'the wonder of books' with students on a different kind of field trip VIEW
- 'Widows,' 'Fantastic Beasts' sequel and more open Nov. 16; our reviewers weigh in
- A giant light maze, skating trail and marketplace take over Safeco Field this winter
Fax to: 206-464-2239
Online: The submission form is at the Times Web site, www.seattletimes.com/submitlistings
E-mail to: email@example.com
The deadline for submission is Friday, Nov. 7, 2008.