We hate to mention it so soon, but we're actually planning our annual Holiday Guide, to be published in the newspaper Nov. 28, right now. The Seattle Times annual...
We hate to mention it so soon, but we’re actually planning our annual Holiday Guide, to be published in the newspaper Nov. 28, right now.
The Seattle Times annual holiday entertainment guide is chock full of listings of holiday family fun, from theatrical presentations of “A Christmas Carole” to classical-music sing-ins of Handel’s “Messiah,” to that Seattle-area special, the Christmas Ships.
But for us to list them, you need to tell us about them. If you have an arts or entertainment event you want listed in this year’s guide, please send press releases and artwork (not returnable) as soon as possible. Here’s how.
Mail to: Holiday Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Review: Highlights from Capitol Hill Block Party 2019 — the year of Lizzo VIEW
- Laine Hardy and 'American Idol' finalists electrify crowd at Museum of Flight's moon landing 50th anniversary concert
- Seattle's Intiman Theatre tries a radical experiment, giving away every ticket for free
- Capitol Hill celebrates summer at Block Party 2019 VIEW
- 'The Lion King' review: Hail to Disney's powerful, visually stunning remake WATCH
Fax to: 206-464-2239
Online: The submission form is at the Times Web site, www.seattletimes.com/submitlistings
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is Friday, Nov. 7, 2008.