We hate to mention it so soon, but we're actually planning our annual Holiday Guide, to be published in the newspaper Nov. 28, right now. The Seattle Times annual...
We hate to mention it so soon, but we’re actually planning our annual Holiday Guide, to be published in the newspaper Nov. 28, right now.
The Seattle Times annual holiday entertainment guide is chock full of listings of holiday family fun, from theatrical presentations of “A Christmas Carole” to classical-music sing-ins of Handel’s “Messiah,” to that Seattle-area special, the Christmas Ships.
But for us to list them, you need to tell us about them. If you have an arts or entertainment event you want listed in this year’s guide, please send press releases and artwork (not returnable) as soon as possible. Here’s how.
Mail to: Holiday Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Oscars 2019 poll: Our critic shares her predictions, what are yours?
- Now streaming: 'A Star Is Born,' 'Shoplifters,' 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?'
- The Academy is messing with its Oscars formula again. Is that a good thing? Our critic weighs in.
- If proven, Smollett allegations could be a 'career killer' VIEW
- 'Fighting With My Family' is a shaggily likable underdog wrestling tale WATCH
Fax to: 206-464-2239
Online: The submission form is at the Times Web site, www.seattletimes.com/submitlistings
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is Friday, Nov. 7, 2008.