We hate to mention it so soon, but we're actually planning our annual Holiday Guide, to be published in the newspaper Nov. 28, right now. The Seattle Times annual...
We hate to mention it so soon, but we’re actually planning our annual Holiday Guide, to be published in the newspaper Nov. 28, right now.
The Seattle Times annual holiday entertainment guide is chock full of listings of holiday family fun, from theatrical presentations of “A Christmas Carole” to classical-music sing-ins of Handel’s “Messiah,” to that Seattle-area special, the Christmas Ships.
But for us to list them, you need to tell us about them. If you have an arts or entertainment event you want listed in this year’s guide, please send press releases and artwork (not returnable) as soon as possible. Here’s how.
Mail to: Holiday Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 10 essential concerts for fall VIEW
- Big stars and local acts: Here's who to laugh at in Seattle this fall VIEW
- The story of ‘Baby Shark’: How toddlers around the world made a K-pop earworm go viral
- Dave Matthews treats Seattle fans to intimate, invite-only Columbia City Theater show VIEW
- Fall reading 2018: 9 books to curl up with this cozy time of year
Fax to: 206-464-2239
Online: The submission form is at the Times Web site, www.seattletimes.com/submitlistings
E-mail to: email@example.com
The deadline for submission is Friday, Nov. 7, 2008.