LOS ANGELES (AP) — HGTV’s Tarek El Moussa has opened up days after he and his wife and “Flip or Flop” co-host Christina El Moussa announced their separation.
Tarek El Moussa posted a picture of himself and his daughter on Instagram on Wednesday night. He wrote, “It’s been a crazy few days but we love our kids so much!!”
The former couple told People magazine in a story published Wednesday that they have dated other people amid the split.
On Monday, the El Moussas announced that they were separating six months after law enforcement was called to their California home.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Amor Towles follows 2 brothers on an epic road trip in fine new novel ‘The Lincoln Highway’
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says they found Tarek El Moussa May 23 walking with a gun in a state park near the home. Deputies say he gave up the weapon and surrendered others in the home. No charges were filed.