The manager for “Man of Steel” star Henry Cavill says a new standalone sequel to the Superman film is in the works.
Cavill reprised his role as Superman earlier this year in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” and is currently filming a Justice League film alongside Ben Affleck’s Batman which is due out next year.
Cavill’s manager Dany Garcia tells Newsweek that Cavill is “beginning to expand” the Superman world and is in development for the standalone sequel.
Both “Man of Steel” and “Batman v Superman” received tepid reviews from critics but were big successes at the box office.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- Amor Towles follows 2 brothers on an epic road trip in fine new novel ‘The Lincoln Highway’