"Harry Potter: The Exhibition" will make its West Coast premiere at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle in October.
The magical world of Harry Potter and his pals will apparate at Seattle’s Pacific Science Center, the center announced today.
“Harry Potter: The Exhibition” will run Oct. 23-Jan. 30; tickets go on sale Saturday. In the exhibit, “authentic artifacts” inspired by the J.K. Rowling books and portrayed in several films “will be displayed in elaborate settings” such as Hagrid’s Hut, Harry’s dormitory common room and other wizarding world landmarks.
The 10,000-square-foot exhibit will also include items from the yet-to-be-released two-part film finale, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Come behind the scenes with us as 'American Ninja Warrior' makes its Pacific Northwest debut WATCH
- Meet the 'American Ninja Warriors' with Washington state ties who'll be swinging around the Tacoma Dome VIEW
- How the witch in 'Wicked,' at Seattle's Paramount Theatre, gets so green
- 'Save the Showbox' effort dealt big blow, as judge strikes down temporary protection
- 'The Quiet One' review: Shining a light on bassist Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones WATCH
Seattle Times staff