"Harry Potter: The Exhibition" will make its West Coast premiere at the Pacific Science Center in Seattle in October.
The magical world of Harry Potter and his pals will apparate at Seattle’s Pacific Science Center, the center announced today.
“Harry Potter: The Exhibition” will run Oct. 23-Jan. 30; tickets go on sale Saturday. In the exhibit, “authentic artifacts” inspired by the J.K. Rowling books and portrayed in several films “will be displayed in elaborate settings” such as Hagrid’s Hut, Harry’s dormitory common room and other wizarding world landmarks.
The 10,000-square-foot exhibit will also include items from the yet-to-be-released two-part film finale, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up
- Netflix's 'The Queen's Gambit' said the first female grandmaster 'never faced men.' Now she's suing.
Seattle Times staff