INDIO, Calif. (AP) — L.A. rockers Guns N’ Roses will headline the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, along with DJ Calvin Harris and electronic rock band LCD Soundsystem.
Passes for the two-weekend festival in Indio, California, on April 15-17 and April 22-24 go on sale Wednesday.
A statement from the band’s publicist Tuesday said former members guitarist Slash and bass player Duff McKagan will join lead singer Axl Rose for the first time since 1993.
The band’s debut album, “Appetite for Destruction,” has sold 18 million copies in the United States, according to Recording Industry Association of America. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up
James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem wrote on the band’s website Tuesday that the band will be releasing a new album five years after calling it quits in 2011.