NEW YORK (AP) — Grumpy Cat’s got a message just in time for the holidays and she doesn’t care how you feel about it.
In vintage David Letterman style, the grumpster has posted her Top 10 pet peeves on her new blog at Pawculture.com, but absent is the multimillion-dollar thing that might just annoy her the most: money talk.
As in, exactly how many truckloads of Benjamins is that cat worth these days, what with gobs of licensed products, endorsement deals and other projects stuffed into her short four years on the planet?
Her human, Tabatha Bundesen, wouldn’t say or even come close to providing a ballpark. She has, in the past, debunked the idea that the Friskies brand ambassador is now a $100 million sensation.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
“Every day is still kind of a pinch me moment,” Tabatha summed up.
The tiny and extremely mellow cat’s other human, Bundesen’s brother and Grumpy empire overseer, Bryan Bundesen, also wouldn’t remotely discuss Grumpy’s bank during a recent New York media swing.
So about those pet peeves. Among them:
— “If one more person tells me to smile, I’m going to lose it.”
Grumpy’s permanent frown has to do with a condition she was born with, feline dwarfism. So get over it.
— “I have had it up to here with the social media. I don’t want friends in real life. What makes you think I’d want them on a computer?”
Yeah, so forget those 1.9 million followers on Instagram and 10 million on Facebook.
— “Humans love selfies. I know this because they always ask to take them with me. But what is up with those sticks?”
We feel you on that one, Grumpy.