“Grey’s Anatomy” star Jessica Capshaw has announced the birth of her fourth child, a girl.
In an Instagram post , the 39-year-old actress says Josephine Kate Gavigan was born on May 2. She writes that she’s “endlessly grateful for her safe arrival,” adding that her “heart is so full of love that it threatens to burst.”
Capshaw now has two girls and two boys with husband Christopher Gavigan.
She is the daughter of actress Kate Capshaw and the stepdaughter of director Steven Spielberg.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director