NEW YORK (AP) — Green Day has postponed the first three dates of its upcoming tour and canceled a fourth show due to illness, the band announced Sunday.
Concerts will be rescheduled in St. Louis, Chicago and Detroit, and a fourth concert in Toronto is being canceled. Tickets will be refunded, the band said.
“We’re so sad to announce we have to postpone three shows and cancel Toronto,” said the band. “Many of us have been battling this infection for days on end to be ready, and it just got the best of us.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- 3 mysteries and more paperbacks to help you ease into fall