LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) — Former reality star Jon Gosselin has shown up at a popular restaurant chain, not as a diner but as one of its cooks.
Gosselin, formerly of TLC’s “Jon & Kate Plus 8,” says he recently worked for over a month as a cook at a T.G.I. Friday’s in Pennsylvania.
The restaurant in Lancaster is about a half hour from the hospital where his then-wife, Kate Gosselin, gave birth to sextuplets in 2004.
The 39-year-old Gosselin told Dallas radio talk show hosts Kannon and Sybil on Wednesday that he worked at the restaurant to help a friend and because he loves to cook. He said his paychecks went to charity.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
The restaurant’s manager told the New York Post that Gosselin had been working for him a few days a week.