Matthew Morrison, leading man of the popular Fox series "Glee," guest stars in a New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys tour. The show stops by Tacoma Dome July 8.
Attention Gleeks! One of your idols will be in town this summer.
Matthew Morrison, leading man of the popular Fox series “Glee,” guest stars in a New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys tour. The show stops by Tacoma Dome July 8.
Tickets are $31.50 to $91.50 at www.ticketmaster.com or 800-745-3000.
“Glee,” a Fox television show about a high school glee club, ranks as the No. 1 entertainment program on broadcast television among adults 18 to 34, teens and female teens. Morrison, who plays optimistic club director Will Schuester, shared the 2009 Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Performance for the show. He has also been nominated for numerous awards including a Tony, Emmy and Golden Globe.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- What do our 11- and 15-year-old reviewers — and their mom — think of new musical 'Bliss' at Seattle's 5th Ave?
- Take a walking tour of Seattle's liveliest literary neighborhood: Pike Place Market
- Brandi Carlile surprises fans by opening for Yola at the Neptune Theatre on Sunday night WATCH
- Violins of Hope brings instruments used by Jews before and after the Holocaust to Seattle for a special concert
- Jeff Bezos' rise and the influence of Amazon are the subject of new documentary 'Amazon Empire'
His self-titled debut album was released in May, and includes duets with Sting (“Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot”), Sir Elton John (“Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters/Rocket Man”) and Gwyneth Paltrow (“Somewhere Over the Rainbow”).
For more information on the tour, go to www.nkotbsb.com.
Marian Liu: 206-464-3825 or firstname.lastname@example.org