LOS ANGELES (AP) — Garth Brooks is getting into the advice business.
NBC said Monday that Brooks will be a key adviser on “The Voice” next week, mentoring the show’s top 12 contestants.
Brooks, back in music after a 13-year break, was honored as Entertainer of the Year at the recent Country Music Association Awards. He’s on an extended world tour with his wife, Trisha Yearwood.
Brooks will appear on the Monday, Nov. 14, episode of “The Voice.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Better Business Bureau warns consumers about upcoming Van Gogh event in Seattle
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing