- Chilly Hilly bike ride on Bainbridge and Seattle Home Show get ready to roll
- In an increasingly expensive Seattle, artist residencies provide much-needed space and support
- Basement rock den Screwdriver Bar opens a new venue space, hosting local and touring bands
- Not once, not twice, but thrice, Seattle’s Kelley Wentworth has taken on ‘Survivor’ — why?
NEW YORK (AP) — On a year where one of the lead Oscar contenders is titled "The Favourite," the 91st Academy Awards lack a clear front runner. Normally a fairly predictable process with one or two favorites, this year's best picture race has been maddeningly unclear, almost devious in its contradictions. The guild awards, usually... VIEW
- ‘How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World’: Third film soars with extraordinary visuals WATCH
- Oscars: A record year for women, but is it progress?
- Now streaming: ‘A Star Is Born,’ ‘Shoplifters,’ ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’
- In honor of the Oscars, we asked Seattle chefs to name their all-time favorite food films VIEW