Fans looking forward to seeing Frank Ocean headline this year’s Sasquatch! Music Festival are in for some bad news as the Grammy-nominated R&B singer has dropped out, citing “production delays beyond his control.”
The festival takes place May 26-28 at the Gorge Amphitheater and features a diverse line up of music and comedy.
In his place will be New York dance band LCD Soundsystem, which played Sasquatch! in 2010. The band, led by James Murphy, disbanded in 2011 after a sold-out show at Madison Square Garden, but regrouped in 2016 for a series of festival shows. On Friday, May 5, the band released two new tracks, “Call the Police” and “American Dream,” and on Saturday, May 6 will be the musical guest on “Saturday Night Live.”
Other notable changes to the three-day festival include the addition of Blitzen Trapper, who will replace Benjamin Clementine, and Jay Som replacing Cigarettes After Sex.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Will Netflix, Hulu and others owe Gen Z an apology?
- Seattle's A Contemporary Theatre board has stepped down. What happens now?
- 5 just-released paperbacks perfect for your late-summer reading list
- Now streaming: 'Undeclared War' on Peacock, 'She-Hulk' on Disney+ and more
- 8 movies open Aug. 19 at Seattle-area theaters; here’s what to see