Seattle band Fleet Foxes' album "Helplessness Blues" debuted on the Billboard 200 chart at No. 4.
Seattle band Fleet Foxes’ album “Helplessness Blues” debuted on the Billboard 200 chart at the No. 4 spot, coming in above Jennifer Lopez’s “Love?” (No. 5).
“Helplessness Blues” (Sub Pop) is the second album for the band, headed by Robin Pecknold. The group’s self-named debut album went double platinum in England in 2008, and sold more than 400,000 copies in the U.S.
Also, “Brandi Carlile with the Seattle Symphony” entered the Billboard 200 this week at No. 63.
Seattle Times staff
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 2 of music's biggest stars, The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar, hit Seattle this month
- Longtime Seattleite Bill Nye is a ‘tour guide to the end of the world’ on Peacock’s ‘The End Is Nye’
- Pork Filled Productions sheds light on the 'She Devil of the China Seas'
- Now streaming: 'Undeclared War' on Peacock, 'She-Hulk' on Disney+ and more
- Now streaming: 'Everything Everywhere All at Once' available on VOD, 'Black Bird' on Apple TV+ and more