SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) — A former pro wrestler known as “Sunny” in the ring has been arrested on her sixth charge of drunken driving.
Police say 46-year-old Tamara Sytch, of Middletown, New Jersey, was stopped in Seaside Heights on Saturday evening after driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
She was released after seeing a judge via video conference.
Sytch was fined and sentenced to five years’ probation after three DUI arrests in Pennsylvania in 2016. She was released from jail in October after failing to appear in court for two DUI arrests in New Jersey in January and February 2018.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- AP PHOTOS: Elegance and whimsy mix at Venice Film Festival
A number for Sytch or a lawyer who could speak for her couldn’t be found.
Sytch was inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Fame in 2011. She later signed a deal to appear in adult videos.