NEW YORK (AP) — Celine Dion, Tyler Perry, Bono and Julia Roberts are a few of some 65 big names scheduled to appear on the second annual “Red Nose Day Special” this Thursday.
Airing from 9 to 11 p.m. EDT on NBC, the music-and-comedy extravaganza will also feature Elton John, Blake Shelton, Margot Robbie and Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, plus stars from “The Walking Dead.”
Additional stars announced by NBC include Ellen DeGeneres, Jack Black, Julianne Moore, Liam Neeson, Sarah Silverman, Key & Peele, Will Ferrell, Blake Shelton and Kobe Bryant.
Money raised by Red Nose Day will help support projects in some of the neediest communities in the U.S. and some of the poorest communities in the world. Viewers can participate by purchasing red noses sold exclusively at Walgreens stores nationwide.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more
- Better Business Bureau warns consumers about upcoming Van Gogh event in Seattle
- Beloved 'Sex and the City' actor Willie Garson dies at 57