DETROIT (AP) — Drake and Eminem have knocked down rumors of bad blood by appearing on stage together at Drake’s show in Eminem’s hometown of Detroit on Tuesday night.
The rappers have been the topic of online conversation this month amid a beef between Drake and Joe Budden, who is a part of Eminem’s Shady Records.
The Detroit Free Press reports (http://on.freep.com/2bmLBMe ) Eminem rose from below the stage near the end of Drake’s concert at Joe Louis Arena. The newspaper reports Eminem’s rhymes on Drake’s “Forever” were drowned out by a wildly excited crowd. Drake told the crowd Eminem was the “greatest rapper” to ever get on a microphone.
The two also posed for a picture posted on Eminem’s Instagram .
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- Meet the outspoken Puget Sound resident on CBS' 'Tough as Nails'
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location