TELLURIDE, Colo. (AP) — Clint Eastwood’s movie about the “Miracle on the Hudson” pilot will get its world premiere during the Telluride Film Festival.
“Sully,” starring Tom Hanks as pilot Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, will open the 43rd annual festival on Friday night.
Other films that that will be shown include “Bleed for This,” starring Miles Teller as the former boxer Vinny Paz, and a modern musical romance called “La La Land” starring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.
The festival will continue through Monday.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Amor Towles follows 2 brothers on an epic road trip in fine new novel ‘The Lincoln Highway’
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.