NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Earls of Leicester are nominated for eight awards individually and as a group, including entertainers of the year, at this year’s International Bluegrass Music Awards.
The Grammy-winning musical group is the reigning entertainer of the year and leads the nominations announced Wednesday in Nashville, Tennessee. The Del McCoury Band follows with six nominations for individual members and as a group and Flatt Lonesome has five nominations. Becky Buller, Sam Bush, Sierra Hull and Frank Solivan have three nominations each.
Other entertainer of the year nominees include the Del McCroury Band, Flatt Lonesome, Balsam Range and the Gibson Brothers.
The awards show will be held on Sept. 29 in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- 8 terrific museum exhibits to see in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up