NEW YORK (AP) — DJ Khaled wants it all written down.
The hip-hop producer and artist, radio personality and Snapchat favorite has a deal with Crown Archetype for “The Keys,” to be published Nov. 22.
According to Wednesday’s announcement by Crown, the book will feature personal stories, his philosophy for success and the background for some of his catchphrases, such as “special cloth alert” and “bless up.”
The book’s title refers to what Khaled has called his bits of advice. He said that he wanted to let everybody know the bits are the keys from his perspective.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
Khaled’s most recent album, “Major Key,” came out last summer.