LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sean “Diddy” Combs will be kicking off his tour later than expected after undergoing surgery for a shoulder injury.
The rapper and business mogul announced Friday that his Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour will now begin Sept. 1 in Chicago to give him more time to recover from surgery. The tour featuring Combs, Lil’ Kim, Faith Evans, French Montana and other Bad Boy Records artists had been scheduled to kick off Aug. 25 in Columbus, Ohio.
A spokeswoman for the “Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems” rapper says the delay will give Combs “the much needed time he needs in order to recover and give fans the incredible stage experience they have come to expect from a Puff Daddy production.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director