Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama have announced that they’re ending their relationship after nearly six years.
The singer and actor posted the same note announcing the breakup on their social media accounts Friday.
The note says it “was an incredibly difficult decision for both of us, but we have realized more than anything that we are better as best friends.”
The 23-year-old Lovato starred on the Disney Channel before moving on to a successful music career
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
The 36-year-old Valderrama is best known for his role as Fez on “That ’70s Show.”