The Dead Milkmen, Beat Connection, Tacocat and La Luz will headline the Timber! Outdoor Music Festival happening July 16-18 at King County’s Tolt-MacDonald Park in Carnation.
Philadelphia punk rockers The Dead Milkmen, who reunited in 2008 and have a catalog full of catchy, fun songs, will headline the Timber! Outdoor Music Festival July 16-18 at King County’s Tolt-MacDonald Park in Carnation.
Seattle’s electronic dance outfit Beat Connection, surf band La Luz and infectious pop-punk group Tacocat will also perform. Additional performers will be announced at a later date.
Tickets, now available at TimberMusicFest.com, are $65 (children 12 and younger are free) and festival camping is $30 for the whole weekend.
The rest of the initial lineup:
Jon and Josiah (of The Head and the Heart)
Cahalen Morrison & Eli West
The Hoot Hoots
Grace Love & The True Loves
Emma Lee Toyoda
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Martha Stewart says working from home will put America 'down the drain’
- Mudhoney’s Steve Turner packs a life of music tales into ‘Mud Ride’
- 12 things to do in the Seattle area over the weekend
- 12 new, must-see Seattle art spaces
- Giant inflatable ducks make a splash in Hong Kong as pop-art project returns after 10 years VIEW