NEW YORK (AP) — Presidential daughters-granddaughters Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Pierce Bush will be hosting a breakfast during this spring’s BookExpo convention.
Guests at the Children’s Book & Author Breakfast, announced Tuesday by convention organizers ReedPop, will include Oscar winner and author Lupita Nyong’o. Others appearing will be fantasy novelist Tomi Adeyemi, “Artemis Fowl” author Eion Colfer and best seller Da Chen.
The event will take place May 31 at the Jacob Javits center in Manhattan.
The Bush twins are the daughters of former President George W. Bush and granddaughters of former President George H.W. Bush, who died last November.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- This Sequim-based musician made the Billboard charts with help from a burning piano and dramatic YouTube videos
- Review: Rolling Stones, running on attitude, reward eager Seattle crowd after 13-year wait VIEW
- Krist Novoselić finds post-Nirvana nirvana on his quiet farm and with his band Giants in the Trees
- What to catch at the inaugural THING festival, Sasquatch founder Adam Zacks' answer to mainstream megafests
- Two new movies, including ‘Bernadette,’ are set in Seattle. How well do they portray our city?