NEW YORK (AP) — Presidential daughters-granddaughters Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Pierce Bush will be hosting a breakfast during this spring’s BookExpo convention.
Guests at the Children’s Book & Author Breakfast, announced Tuesday by convention organizers ReedPop, will include Oscar winner and author Lupita Nyong’o. Others appearing will be fantasy novelist Tomi Adeyemi, “Artemis Fowl” author Eion Colfer and best seller Da Chen.
The event will take place May 31 at the Jacob Javits center in Manhattan.
The Bush twins are the daughters of former President George W. Bush and granddaughters of former President George H.W. Bush, who died last November.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The Academy is messing with its Oscars formula again. Is that a good thing? Our critic weighs in.
- Oscars 2019 poll: Our critic shares her predictions, what are yours?
- A closer look at three National Book Critics Circle finalists VIEW
- Now streaming: 'A Star Is Born,' 'Shoplifters,' 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?'
- Here’s 'Romeo and Juliet' like you’ve never seen it, with the star-crossed lovers bridging the gap between American Sign Language and English