NEW YORK (AP) — Presidential daughters-granddaughters Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Pierce Bush will be hosting a breakfast during this spring’s BookExpo convention.
Guests at the Children’s Book & Author Breakfast, announced Tuesday by convention organizers ReedPop, will include Oscar winner and author Lupita Nyong’o. Others appearing will be fantasy novelist Tomi Adeyemi, “Artemis Fowl” author Eion Colfer and best seller Da Chen.
The event will take place May 31 at the Jacob Javits center in Manhattan.
The Bush twins are the daughters of former President George W. Bush and granddaughters of former President George H.W. Bush, who died last November.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Watch: Brandi Carlile and Dave Grohl busk at Seattle's Pike Place Market
- From 'Avengers: Endgame' to 'Toy Story 4,' here are some of the most anticipated movies of summer 2019
- Medical examiner: Clark Gable's grandson died of overdose
- A group of Seattle tech expats from India have created a film, to be shown in the U.S. and India, that takes place in the PNW
- 10 movies open April 19 in the Seattle area; our reviewers weigh in