LOS ANGELES (AP) — “Dancing with the Stars” pros Emma Slater and Sasha Farber took the floor during Tuesday night’s results show both to dance and to get engaged.
The pair kicked off the show with a dance to Bruno Mars’ “Just The Way You Are.” Afterward, Farber told Slater that he’s “wanted to do this for such a long time” before revealing a ring. Slater quickly accepted the proposal and the rest of the cast joined the couple on stage.
Farber later said on Instagram that it was “one moment in my life I will cherish for ever!!!!” Slater says on Twitter she “can’t believe it’s true.”
Slater was paired with former Texas Governor Rick Perry this season. He was eliminated last week. Farber is dancing with reality star Terra Jole.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town