Country superstar Shania Twain will kick off her North American tour on June 5, at KeyArena.
Country and pop superstar Shania Twain will kick off her first North American tour in more than 11 years on June 5, at KeyArena.
Twain, who recently performed a two-year residency in Las Vegas at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, has not released an album since 2002, but has said she plans for a new release on her 50th birthday, in August.
Twain will be joined by opener Wes Mack.
Tickets cost $46-$136 and will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, March 13 at Ticketmaster.com, or by phone at 800-745-3000.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up