Country singer and reality TV star Blake Shelton is bringing his “Doing It To Country Songs” tour to the Tacoma Dome on Saturday, Feb. 25, 2017.
Shelton, a current judge on NBC’s “The Voice,” will be joined by RaeLynn (Racheal Lynn Woodward), a former contestant on the show who also sang backup on Shelton’s 2013 single, “Boys Round Here.” RaeLynn is set to release her debut studio album, “WildHorse,” June 30, 2017, on Warner Music Nashville.
Shelton won the award for male vocalist of the year at the 2015 Country Music Association Awards. “Came Here to Forget,” the first single from his 10th studio album reached No. 2 on Billboard’s US Hot Country Songs chart.
Tickets cost $31.50-$67 and go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 9 via Ticketmaster.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Better Business Bureau warns consumers about upcoming Van Gogh event in Seattle
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Now streaming: sci-fi epic 'Foundation,' 'The Wonder Years' revival, 'F9' and more