NEW YORK (AP) — Corey Feldman’s bizarre performance on the “Today” show last week is winning kudos from at least one pop star.
Pink has tweeted a message of support for the actor after he showed off some strange dance moves Friday as he led his band, Corey’s Angels, in a performance of “Go 4 It.”
The performance was widely mocked on social media.
People magazine and other outlets report that Feldman said in a since-deleted Facebook Live video that the criticism has been “really painful” and that he’s “never had such mean things said about me.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Soundgarden on 30 years of ‘Badmotorfinger,’ the ‘weird science project’ that became a grunge classic
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Seattle Arts Commission co-chairs resign citing Durkan's 'lack of process' in appointing a new acting ARTS director
On Twitter Sunday, Pink wrote “I love ya” to Feldman, adding, “I know how much it takes to get up there and do your thing. Keep your head up and know that you’re loved.”