NEW YORK (AP) — Barry Manilow has been forced to postpone two concerts following a rough week of oral surgery.
Manilow had surgery twice earlier this week, and still managed to make a concert in Memphis, Tennessee, on Wednesday. But after that, he was brought back to Los Angeles for surgery Friday when complications developed.
A Kentucky concert Thursday night was postponed, along with a Nashville, Tennessee, show on Friday.
Manilow’s doctors say they expect no further complications, but spokeswoman Victoria Varela said that for two days, he’s been instructed not to talk or sing.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- 3 mysteries and more paperbacks to help you ease into fall