The 1975 Steven Spielberg film that made everyone afraid to go in the water plays at dusk tonight as part of Moonlight Cinema at the Redhook Ale Brewery.
The 1975 Steven Spielberg film that made everyone afraid to go in the water plays at dusk tonight as part of Moonlight Cinema at the Redhook Ale Brewery, 14300 N.E. 145th St., Woodinville; $5 (www.redhookmoonlightcinema.com).
Art Walk Tacoma: Galleries and museums offer free admission and extended hours through downtown Tacoma. 5 today, downtown Tacoma, Tacoma Avenue South and 11th Street, Tacoma; free (www.artwalktacoma.com).
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Brandi Carlile surprises fans by opening for Yola at the Neptune Theatre on Sunday night WATCH
- What do our 11- and 15-year-old reviewers — and their mom — think of new musical 'Bliss' at Seattle's 5th Ave?
- Trivia: Surprising facts about each U.S. president
- Jeff Bezos' rise and the influence of Amazon are the subject of new documentary 'Amazon Empire'
- Review: Blake Shelton rolls out his Friends and Heroes tour for a night of country at the Tacoma Dome
“Seattle Cold Readers”: Staged readings of new work by local writers. 8 tonight, Spitfire, 2219 Fourth Ave., Seattle; $6 (tickets available at the door or www.seattlecoldreaders.com).
For more community events, go to seattletimes.com/listings and search the category “community.”