CINCINNATI (AP) — Two journalists who co-anchor news broadcasts at a television station in Ohio now plan to also co-anchor a life together as husband and wife.
The Cincinnati Enquirer reports Sheree Paolello (pah-LEL’-loh) and Mike Dardis of WLWT-TV in Cincinnati announced their Dec. 28 engagement on Friday.
Paolello said Friday on Twitter that “the man I was looking for has been sitting next to me the whole time.”
Dardis told The Enquirer that Cincinnati is a city where people “love the local news team to be a part of your family,” and he thinks their engagement fits right in with that.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- 8 terrific museum exhibits to see in the Seattle area in fall 2021
They say they had immediate chemistry when Dardis joined the broadcast team in 2012 and started dating in 2017.
Paolello and Dardis plan to marry in late spring or early summer.
Information from: The Cincinnati Enquirer, http://www.enquirer.com