Star couple Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are getting a little professional help as they learn a new sport together.
Some people in the entertainment industry claim to have the moves like Jagger. TV and movie actress Anna Faris seems to have the moves like Hulk Hogan. (Or she at least aspires to that.)
The former Edmonds resident and her movie star husband, Chris Pratt, who grew up in Lake Stevens, are learning the ropes — awkwardly — with the help of pro wrestler Dave Bautista, Pratt’s co-star in “Guardians of the Galaxy.”
Well, they do say Northwesterners love to keep learning. And something tells us they may be wrestling to master this sport for a while.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up
Here are a few links to interviews with Faris and Pratt from our archives: