NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The 2019 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival will feature Childish Gambino, Post Malone, Cardi B, the Lumineers and multiple sets from Phish.
The lineup was released Tuesday for the June 13-16 outdoor music festival held annually in Manchester, Tennessee.
Other top acts include Solange, The Grand Ole Opry, The Avett Brothers, Hozier, Kacey Musgraves, Brandi Carlile and Brockhampton. Bonnaroo has a history of booking legacy rock acts like U2, Elton John and Pearl Jam, and this year jam band icons Phish will return to the stage for the first time since 2012 to perform two nights during the four-day festival.
Several DJ and electronic artists such as GRiZ, RL Grime, Odesza and Illenium are also playing the festival for its 18th year.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- ZooTunes summer concert lineup 2019 taking shape
- 'Super Troopers' stars set their new firefighter comedy, 'Tacoma FD,' in our region. Why?
- Seattle Opera to become 1 of only 2 big opera companies in the U.S. led by a woman
- ‘Us’ review: Jordan Peele’s gripping horror-film follow-up to ‘Get Out’ is scary as hell WATCH
- K-pop star Jung Joon-young arrested in sex video scandal