NEW YORK (AP) — Chelsea Clinton has announced her family is expanding.
The 38-year-old former first daughter tweeted Tuesday that she and her husband Marc are expecting another child in the summer.
The couple has a daughter Charlotte born in 2014 and a son Aidan born in 2016.
In a reply to congratulations on Twitter, Clinton said Hillary and Bill are thrilled.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
Clinton and 41-year-old investment banker Marc Mezvinsky have been married since 2010. They live in New York.
Clinton is writing another children’s book to accompany the two she’s already published. The picture book about endangered animals is slated for an April release.