NEW YORK (AP) — Cardi B and Nicki Minaj will headline concerts at the 7th annual BET Experience at L.A. LIVE, held days before the 2019 BET Awards.
BET announced Wednesday that concerts will be held June 20 through June 22 at the Staples Center. The 2019 BET Awards will take place June 23 in Los Angeles.
Minaj, Lil Wayne, Tory Lanez, Trippie Redd and Bri Steves will perform on June 21. Cardi B, Migos, Lil Yachty, Lil Baby and City Girls will perform on June 22.
V.I.P. tickets for the BET Experience go on sale Wednesday at 2 p.m. Eastern. General tickets go on sale Friday. More performers will be announced later.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town
BET Experience will also include the BET Fan Fest at the Los Angeles Convention Center, featuring a celebrity basketball game, celebrity meet and greets, and seminars.