NEW YORK (AP) — Cardi B has 13 reasons to celebrate: She’s nominated for 13 honors at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
IHeartMedia announced Wednesday that the rapper is the most nominated act, competing for honors such as song of the year for “Girls Like You” with Maroon 5 and female artist of the year. Drake follows Cardi B with eight nominations and is up for song of the year with “God’s Plan.”
Other song-of-the-year nominees include Ed Sheeran’s “Perfect,” Post Malone’s “Better Now” and “The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey.
The iHeartRadio Awards will make its debut on Fox when it airs live March 14 from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.
Ariana Grande earned six nominations, while J Balvin, Maroon 5, Post Malone and Marshmello each scored five nominations.