Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop the Feeling" will be a summer song you can't stop singing, the streaming music service predicts.
NEW YORK (AP) — If Spotify’s predictions are correct, Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling” will be a summer song you can’t stop singing.
The streaming music service revealed its picks Thursday for the songs likely to be unavoidable this season, including Ariana Grande’s “Into You” and “One Dance” by Drake featuring Wizkid and Kyla.
Spotify used analysis from staff members and experts, along with streaming data, performance on its viral chart and social media buzz.
The list of 10 tracks likely to become hits over the next few months includes top artists like Fifth Harmony, Jason Derulo and Calvin Harris and upcoming acts like Desiigner. Country artist Keith Urban made the list with his track “Wasted Time.”
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Former Washington resident Stephanie Land's bestselling memoir inspires Netflix series 'Maid'
- R&B superstar R. Kelly convicted in sex trafficking trial
- 'SNL' returning with all but one incumbent cast member
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle though still no location
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows