NEW YORK (AP) — There’s another departure on television’s “The View,” with Candace Cameron Bure saying she can no longer handle the bicoastal life made necessary by her acting career.
Bure stars in the “Fuller House” remake on Netflix and frequently appears in movies for the Hallmark Channel. She has traveled to New York from California to appear on the daytime chatfest.
Bure said on Thursday’s show: “I tried to be superwoman but I am going to not try anymore.”
Her exit follows by two months the departure of Raven-Symone. That leaves “The View” with Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Paula Faris and Sara Haines as permanent co-hosts, with Jedediah Bila and Sunny Hostin as frequent contributors.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle native Jean Smart wins Emmy Award for lead actress in a comedy
- How John Coltrane's Seattle recording of 'A Love Supreme' was found, thanks to 2 local saxophonists
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- List of Emmy winners includes Jean Smart, 'Ted Lasso' actors
- Seattle rapper Raz Simone threw a pop-up, drive-in concert at a Seattle Center parking lot. Here's how it went.