Tickets will go on sale this week at noon, Friday.
Bumbershoot will begin selling weekend passes to the 2016 edition of the festival at noon Friday, Nov. 20. The festival takes place Friday-Sunday, Sept. 2-4, Labor Day weekend. Note that this year there is no programming on Labor Day itself (Monday, Sept. 5) and that Friday programming has been restored.
“(We are) making it more friendly for fans going to work/school on Tuesday and (also for) a travel day home for out of towners,” explained Andy Roe, publicist for AEGLive, which produces Bumbershoot.
Roe added that the festival also wanted to include the Mayor’s Arts Awards, which take place on Friday, as part of the festival.
Prices have yet to be announced, but tickets will be available via Bumbershoot.com. The annual summer music and arts festival will again include performances in Memorial Stadium and KeyArena as well as bringing back Silent Disco to EMP.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Seattle's Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik to host 'Jeopardy!' … for now. Is that the right call?
- How to visit museums and more for free or for cheap in the Seattle area in fall 2021
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- 8 terrific museum exhibits to see in the Seattle area in fall 2021