BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — One day before she releases her new album later this month, Britney Spears will join James Corden for a round of Carpool Karaoke on “The Late Late Show.”
Corden’s Carpool Karaoke segments where he drives around with celebrities singing to music have become a cornerstone piece of his CBS show, with many going viral. Spears will take the passenger seat on Aug. 25, the network said Wednesday at an annual summer press event for TV critics in Beverly Hills, California.
Past participants include first lady Michelle Obama, Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lopez and Gwen Stefani.
Spears’ new album, “Glory,” will be released Aug. 26.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- Fall Arts 2021 | Your guide to the Seattle area’s most interesting shows, concerts, exhibits and more
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up