Benaroya Hall has announced that tickets for the July 12 concert by Brian Wilson with an opening set by re-discovered singer-songwriter Rodriguez will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, April 17.
Wilson, joined by former bandmates Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin, will perform songs from his forthcoming Capitol album, “No Pier Pressure,” as well as past hits with the Beach Boys and as a solo artist. Rodriguez was the subject of the Oscar-winning documentary, “Searching For Sugarman.”
The concert is at 8 p.m. Saturday, July 12, at Benaroya Hall, 200 University St., Seattle; $45-$125 (206-215-4747 or
www.seattlesymphony.org). Note that the website for these tickets will not go live until Friday, April 17.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- That magic moment 30 years ago when Nirvana and ‘Nevermind’ forever changed Seattle
- Delayed Van Gogh show gets a new opening date in Seattle
- The mystery of the missing Van Gogh show: Seattle ticket holders' frustration grows
- 'East of the Mountains' review: Tom Skerritt shines as an ill man journeying home from Seattle
- Joie Des Livres brings life and culture to Seabrook, a tiny, new Olympic Peninsula beach town