The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview...
The blogosphere is chockablock with literary blogs. One is the Web magazine/daily blog Bookslut, which this month features an interview with National Book Award winner William T. Vollmann and a review/interview featuring Spokane author Chris Crutcher.
Crutcher’s new book for young adults, “The Sledding Hill,” (Greenwillow) takes on the subject of book censorship. It’s a topic Crutcher knows well, as several of his books, particularly “Whale Talk,” have been targets of censorship debates.
For more go to www.bookslut.com.
Mary Ann Gwinn, Seattle Times book editor
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- Before losing cancer battle, Ben Cushing inspired Cougars, Huskies to band together