Books by Northwest locals Paul Bannick, Knute Berger and Cliff Mass are among the best-sellers at Seattle's Elliott Bay Book Company this week.
Current best sellers at Elliott Bay Book Company, 101 S. Main St., Seattle (206-624-6600 or www.elliottbaybook.com).
1. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- How not to run anyone over with a dinosaur: The Burke Museum moves into its new digs VIEW
- Not once, not twice, but thrice, Seattle's Kelley Wentworth has taken on 'Survivor' — why?
- When the show cannot go on: Seattle theaters reckon with cost of snow
- Burien rapper Travis Thompson signs major-label deal with Epic Records
- 6 movies open Feb. 15; our reviewers weigh in
2. The Owl and the Woodpecker, Paul Bannick
3. In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, Daniyal Mueenuddin
4. A Homemade Life, Molly Wizenberg
5. Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
1. Watchmen, Alan Moore
2. The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbery
3. The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters, Gordon Dahlquist
4. Pugetopolis, Knute Berger
5. The Weather of the Pacific Northwest, Cliff Mass