Books by Northwest locals Paul Bannick, Knute Berger and Cliff Mass are among the best-sellers at Seattle's Elliott Bay Book Company this week.
Current best sellers at Elliott Bay Book Company, 101 S. Main St., Seattle (206-624-6600 or www.elliottbaybook.com).
1. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Emmys: An epic proposal, but winners lacking in diversity VIEW
- Seattle author Lindy West: it's 'a relief' that Hulu's adaptation of 'Shrill' is morphing from real life
- An ordinary man is trapped in a musical in Village Theatre's hilarious 'The Noteworthy Life of Howard Barnes'
- 2018 Emmy Winners: A Complete List
- Yes, that actually happened: An Emmy winner proposed on stage to his girlfriend
2. The Owl and the Woodpecker, Paul Bannick
3. In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, Daniyal Mueenuddin
4. A Homemade Life, Molly Wizenberg
5. Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
1. Watchmen, Alan Moore
2. The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbery
3. The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters, Gordon Dahlquist
4. Pugetopolis, Knute Berger
5. The Weather of the Pacific Northwest, Cliff Mass