Books by Northwest locals Paul Bannick, Knute Berger and Cliff Mass are among the best-sellers at Seattle's Elliott Bay Book Company this week.
Current best sellers at Elliott Bay Book Company, 101 S. Main St., Seattle (206-624-6600 or www.elliottbaybook.com).
1. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- New on Netflix in June 2020: Spike Lee's 'Da 5 Bloods,' a new Will Ferrell comedy and lots more
- Biting Mexican comic, satirist Héctor Suárez dies at 81
- This Bainbridge Island-based podcast on wordless nature walks was already popular for its atmospheric ambiance. Coronavirus made the show even more relevant.
- Judge gives control of Joe Exotic's zoo to Carole Baskin
- Social media, music world go dark for Black Out Tuesday
2. The Owl and the Woodpecker, Paul Bannick
3. In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, Daniyal Mueenuddin
4. A Homemade Life, Molly Wizenberg
5. Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
1. Watchmen, Alan Moore
2. The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbery
3. The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters, Gordon Dahlquist
4. Pugetopolis, Knute Berger
5. The Weather of the Pacific Northwest, Cliff Mass