Books by Northwest locals Paul Bannick, Knute Berger and Cliff Mass are among the best-sellers at Seattle's Elliott Bay Book Company this week.
Current best sellers at Elliott Bay Book Company, 101 S. Main St., Seattle (206-624-6600 or www.elliottbaybook.com).
1. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Foo Fighters, Death Cab christen Climate Pledge Arena with unforgettable style
- Foo Fighters' Hall of Fame journey began with 2 friends in a Seattle-area studio
- Denis Villeneuve navigates the thorny criticisms around 'Dune'
- 10 scary movies to watch for Halloween
- Foo Fighters, Death Cab opening Climate Pledge Arena with Seattle benefit concert
2. The Owl and the Woodpecker, Paul Bannick
3. In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, Daniyal Mueenuddin
4. A Homemade Life, Molly Wizenberg
5. Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
1. Watchmen, Alan Moore
2. The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbery
3. The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters, Gordon Dahlquist
4. Pugetopolis, Knute Berger
5. The Weather of the Pacific Northwest, Cliff Mass