Books by Northwest locals Paul Bannick, Knute Berger and Cliff Mass are among the best-sellers at Seattle's Elliott Bay Book Company this week.
Current best sellers at Elliott Bay Book Company, 101 S. Main St., Seattle (206-624-6600 or www.elliottbaybook.com).
1. Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Teatro ZinZanni finds long-term home at former Redhook Brewery site
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' has its thrills but feels overstuffed VIEW
- Live Nation offers $20 tickets to see some of music's biggest stars
- For Melania Trump, fashion diplomacy was defined by a hat VIEW
- Now streaming: 'Jessica Jones,' 'Thor: Ragnarok,' 'The Disaster Artist'
2. The Owl and the Woodpecker, Paul Bannick
3. In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, Daniyal Mueenuddin
4. A Homemade Life, Molly Wizenberg
5. Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
1. Watchmen, Alan Moore
2. The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbery
3. The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters, Gordon Dahlquist
4. Pugetopolis, Knute Berger
5. The Weather of the Pacific Northwest, Cliff Mass