NEW YORK (AP) — Blake Lively is expecting her second child with husband Ryan Reynolds, but the 28-year-old actress says the couple is far from finished making babies.
Lively tells NBC’s “Today” show she’s aiming for a big family. She says she’s one of five kids and Reynolds is one of four, “so we’re officially breeders.”
The couple’s daughter, James, was born in December 2014. Lively tells “Today” James is “always doing something fun and exciting.” She calls her “the most fun, funny human being I’ve ever been around in my life.”
People magazine reported in April that the couple is expecting again.
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Meet the Seattle-area flight attendant competing on this season of 'Survivor'
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- Judge cancels Rod Stewart's trial, sets plea deal hearing
- 'A big gray elephant': Paris' Arc de Triomphe is wrapped up
- Netflix's 'The Queen's Gambit' said the first female grandmaster 'never faced men.' Now she's suing.
The former “Gossip Girl” star appeared on “Today” on Monday to promote her new shark attack film, “The Shallows.” It opens Friday.